Fellow Commuters Can Be Annoying

Morning Journey: 7 minutes early for work. Yey! If only it as like this everyday

Evening Journey: 30 mins late home. No bedtime story with my son :(

Why the fuck are people so rude and inconsiderate? I was queuing up to get on the train in my normal spot, and as per usual the same middle age grumps push in front of everybody, then proceed to take the first free seats going: While the rest of us stand twiddling our thumbs these doughnuts are taking forever to get settled.

To these selfish prats I say: Have some bloody common sense and respect.

Any intelligent person would move to the centre of the carriage so everybody can get a seat at the same time without having to be thrown about a moving train! ..

I like to sit next to people like this and sniff all the way home, just to piss them off.



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Grumpy Commuter Diary All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.